As we all know, labor protection gloves are tools used to protect our hands. You may ask: Why are they called labor protection gloves? Does it have functions that other gloves don't? Yes, it is worthy of this name because it has a special protection function that other ordinary gloves do not have. Because of its special protective function, it is used in different places. Because of its special performance, we should take corresponding protective measures when using it, otherwise it will not have the protective function that it should have, and it will be no different from other ordinary gloves. Because the protection function is very important to it, we should pay attention to the following aspects when buying and using:
1. We should choose the labor protection gloves that suit us according to the size of the hands: we cannot choose gloves that are too small, because if we choose gloves that are smaller than the hands, the hands will feel tight when we wear them, which is not conducive to the blood circulation of the hands. ; But you can't choose too big gloves. If the gloves are too large, we will feel quite inflexible when working, and the gloves will easily fall from our hands.
2. We should choose our own labor protection gloves according to different working environments. Different gloves have different protective effects. Only by choosing according to the special circumstances encountered in the work environment can unnecessary dangers be avoided.
3. No matter what kind of labor protection gloves are used, they must be checked in detail. Once damage is found, it should be replaced immediately. If you find it is damaged, but you don't want to replace it, you should put on other gauze gloves or leather gloves on it, and then it can be used normally.
4. The color of the glove made of synthetic rubber should be very uniform, the palm part should be thicker, the other parts should be the same thickness, and the surface should be relatively smooth. More importantly, there should be no damage to the top of this glove, otherwise it can no longer be used.
5. Gloves made of rubber should not be kept in contact with acid and other substances for a long time, and sharp objects should not be allowed to come into contact with it.
6. Labor insurance gloves should be checked regularly, and corresponding measures should be taken immediately if damage is found.
7. Put the cuffs of your clothes into your mouth during work to prevent accidents.
8. After use, the internal and external dirt should be wiped clean. After it is dry, sprinkle with talcum powder and place it flat to prevent damage. Do not place it on the ground.
9. During transportation and storage, it should not be in contact with oleic acids, alkalis or other corrosive substances, and away from the heat source 1M away, in a dry and ventilated warehouse of -15 to 30 degrees, relative humidity 50 to 80%.